We’ve gotten many requests from users since we launched MyPunchbowl.com. We’ve been trying to implement these requests as fast as possible. I’m happy to report that we’ve been able to address many of these issues in our most recent release– which is now available.
Before I list out some of the improvements, I wanted to mention that as part of this new release, MyPunchbowl introduces a new party planning blog named “Penelope Plans.” Written by an in-house party planning expert, Penelope offers party advice, tips, and planning ideas in a fun and engaging format. Check it out, and let us know what you think.
There are close to 100 improvements and enhancements in this release. Here are some of the key highlights:
- 50+ new templates: themes include summer drinks, girls night out, pool party and more
- Add to Calendar: hosts and guests can easily add the event date to their iCal, Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, or Outlook calendar
- Export to .csv: Hosts can quickly export the entire guest list to .csv allowing them to do things such as create name badges for events
- RSVP Reminders: For guests who are not ready to RSVP, they can set auto-reminders. MyPunchbowl will email the guest a reminder based on the date the guest chooses
- Guests can now forward an invitation to a friend using the “Forward to a Friend” feature
- Hosts can now add a name to the guest list without sending an invitation. Useful for managing a complete guest list even if you don’t have a guests email address
- Auto-reminders: hosts who create a Save-the-date will be reminded to create invitations two weeks before the event.
- Total guest count: Hosts can view the total invited for both Save-the-Date and Invitations
- Hosts can now sort the manage guests list, providing new ways to look at the data
- Personal Messages: hosts can review personal messages after the invitation is sent
- Substantially faster email sending process to accommodate for larger guest list
I’d like to invite you to use the product for a real event or party and let us know what you think. To send us feedback (that our whole team will read!) simply click on the “Feedback” link at the bottom of any page.
Enjoy our new release…and thanks for using MyPunchbowl.com.